Welcome to NBlog, the NoticeBored blog

I may meander but I'm exploring, not lost

May 8, 2008

WE SCREAMED! BE AWEAR!

Most inbound 419 scams go directly to my spam box but every so often one escapes detection and lands up in my inbox. 99% of those get instantly deleted .... but oh I do enjoy the remaining 1%. Here's a classic example:

-------------------------

Assistant Director in Charge
Joseph Persichini, Jr


J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON D.C 13/10/2007
http://www.fbi.gov
ROBERT MUELLER
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET.



ATTNETION

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION (FBI) HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA TO COMMENCE WORK THROUGH OUR INTELLIGENCE
MONITORING NETWORK TO MONITOR THE ON GOING TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THE
(INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
DEPARTMENT/KTT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.)

WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO MAKE SURE THAT THE OUT STANDING PART PAYMENT
WHICH IS SET AND READY TO BE PAID TO ALL THE BENEFICIARIES AND
INHERITORS IS MADE TO THEM COMPLETELY THROUGH TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER DR.
YAKUBO YADI DIRECTOR TELEGRAPHIC DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

SEQUEL TO THIS DEVELOPMENT,YOUR INFORMATION APPEARED AS ONE OF THE
CONTRACTORS IN OUR RECORD TO RECEIVED THEIR PART PAYMENT.

THEREFORE,WE THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) WASHINGTON DC IN
CONJUNCTION WITH THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)
HAVE SCREAMED AND FOUND OUT THAT THE TRANSACTION YOU HAVE WITH THE
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT/KTT DEPARTMENT)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IS NOTING BUT LEGAL.

YOU HAVE THE LAWFUL RIGHT TO CLAIM YOUR PART PAYMENT AS WE ADVICE YOU
TO GO AHEAD AND DEAL WITH THEM FOR WE ARE MONITORING ALL THEIR SERVICES
WITH THE NIGERIA (EFCC.) IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO CONTACT THE (EFCC) ON


FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION OFFICE
15 Awolowo Road Ikoyi
Lagos State Nigeria
EMAIL: financialinvestigationnig@post.ro

YOU SHOULD STRICTLY FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES OF THIS DEPARTMENT BECAUSE
AS A DEPARTMENT, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LEGAL PROCEDURES WHICH WE HAVE
EXAMINED AND CONFIRMED LEGAL .

IN RESPECT TO THIS, FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTION WHILE YOU KEEP US UPDATED
FOR MORE DETAILS. WE WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP US UPDATED SO FAR AS WE KEEP
OPEN COMMUNICATION WITH THIS KTT DEPARTMENTS OFFICIALS OF CENTRAL BANK
OF NIGERIA.

BE AWEAR THAT THE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS OF THIS DEPARTMENT IS NO OTHER
PERSON THAN DR. YAKUBO YADI DIRECTOR TELEGRAPHIC FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

REPLY THIS MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

WASHINGTON DC.
FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller,