The Global Security Challenge grand final conference takes place in London on November 8th.
Global Security Challenge is an annual business plan competition to find the most promising security technology startups in the world. The winners of three semi-finals (!) in Europe, Asia and the U.S. stand to win a $500,000 grant in prize money and mentoring.
Keynote speakers and judges include:
- Sir Richard Dearlove, former Chief of the UK's Secret Intelligence Service (MI6)
- Ken Minihan, former Director of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA)
- Alastair MacWillson, Managing Partner, Accenture
- Jeff David, Deputy Director, TSWG, US Department of Defense
- Stephen Bonner, Global Director, Barclays